DSOs and TSOs across Europe may feel overwhelmed by the huge scale of change that the transition requires, so how do they plan to manage this in practical terms?
- The challenges of coordinating different assets from large-scale generation to wind, solar, hydro, EVs, domestic storage and importance of distributed energy
- How networks are tackling the challenge of data and digitalisation
- How the RIIO-ED2 process is offering greater opportunity to pause and re-think our approach
- Harnessing the ability of all DNO/DSO businesses to best support our customers and communities
- Learnings from the UK market for the rest of Europe